Job Openings as of 1/16/2019
Licensed Mental Health Professional
Absolute Health, Inc. is a Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Service searching for a Licensed Mental Health Professional (LPC, LMFT, LCSW) certified to work in mental health/psychosocial behavior health in New Orleans and River Parishes of Louisiana. The chosen individual will Evaluate the Performance, Supervise and Train Un-Licensed Staff Members, Conduct Clinical Assessments/Evaluations of Clients, Write Treatment Plans and be Team Oriented. Our Main office is located in LaPlace, La and our Satellite location is in New Orleans, La.
Please email your resume’ to Mr. David Isom at email@example.com or fax to (985) 652-8360
Main Office: 560 Belle Terre Blvd., LaPlace, LA 70068
The Clinical Care Manager provides therapeutic case management and direct clinical care to residents at Eden House.
Clinical Care Manager
Essential Duties include:
1. Clinical Programming: Conduct intake interviews for potential residents; orient and assess new residents; obtain history of individual,family, addiction, mental and physical health, and criminal background within 30 days of entry to program; develop plan with resident to address these issues and dynamics; refer residents to appropriate community partner agencies for individual therapy and intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment; conduct regular one-on-one meetings with resident to create short- and long-term goals; provide on-going therapeutic casemanagement and clinical care for residents; provide crisis management/conflict resolution as needed; offer regular in-house group therapies; document treatment plan progress/outcomes, one-on-one meetings, any incidents within the community, and relevant correspondence/information from external agencies; maintain and provide data on referrals and treatment plan goal achievement; assist the Program Director and Executive Director in maintaining an effective therapeutic community consistent with programmatic polices and procedures.
2. Education, vocational training, job placement: Assess resident’s educational history and current educational interests and goals. Refer resident to the community programs that best fit with her individual needs. Identify resident’s vocational strengths/skills, training needs and employment goals; assist in resumé development; formulate a job plan to achieve goals; collaborate with local agencies to provide regular job readiness programs.
3. Prevention Program: co-lead/assist prevention program staff in implementing current prevention program; develop similar programs; engage in outreach, scheduling, and coordination with community partners.
● Assist in daily operations of Eden House.
● Supervise service team members, interns, and other contracted employees.
● Participate/lead community living meetings.
● Attend professional development, workshops, and trainings.
● Participate in the Greater New Orleans Human Trafficking Task Force.
● Assist Executive Director and Program Director in advancing the mission of Eden House.
● Report to Eden House Program Director
Educational Qualifications and Licensure: The successful candidate will possess a Master’s Degree in a behavioral health field (mental health, counseling, and/or substance abuse) and Louisiana licensure at the level of LCSW, LPC, LAC. Work related experience: 3 years experience accepted, 5 years preferred. Candidate will have training/certification in trauma-informed care and be knowledgeable in the following modalities: CBT, DBT, EMDR, TBIR.
The ideal candidate will have availability on some weekend and evenings. Reliable transportation required.
To apply: please send a cover letter, resume, and list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 4, 2018. For questions, please call 504-407-094
We currently have about 6 openings in the New Orleans area.
Join a regional leader in women’s services and enjoy the challenge of a rewarding career, an attractive compensation and benefits package and an outstanding smoke-free working environment.
Woman’s Hospital has an immediate opening for a part-time Social Worker to join our dynamic team! The position will provide assessments, service coordination, information and referral to community resources to meet the complex needs of patients and families in the OB/GYN clinic setting. SBIRT (Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment) will be implemented. Requires Master's degree from an accredited School of Social Work with LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) license required; LMSW (License Master's degree Social Worker) license required. Requires a minimum of one year prior experience in a hospital or healthcare setting.
If interested, please apply online: